log boy #2 log boy #2

So odd

Sounds kinda like a cat in a gimp mask.....not that I'd know of course.....really :)

Bobby's New Friend Bobby's New Friend

Attention to detail

This is great....the graphics in the most part are simply drawn, but really eyecatching. It's the accuracy of facial expressions that I really admire tho.....I laughed when that boy frowned :)

Really cool.

Counter-Shite -BLUE- Counter-Shite -BLUE-

The happy gibbon speaks

Heh....the characters were badly drawn, but badly drawn well (I know that's the point). But you're right, RzE does deserve to die.

Mario The Mack Daddy Mario The Mack Daddy

Nuff said :)

Mario Gets Lucky Mario Gets Lucky

hahahahahah

Very funny :)

Super Mario World Super Mario World

Funny Funny Funny!

Hehehe As far as these Nintendo remakes go, this is one of the best.

Love the 'getting jiggy with it' one, and I just didn't see Mr Hankey coming :)

Just about to visit your site and see some others

America Worldwide America Worldwide

Lol too close to the mark

Really well done.....love the little touches as well.....just too close to the truth about AOL.

The William Wallace Story The William Wallace Story

Liar

I agree with the part about Scotland still being enslaved, and the bit about it being OJ who did it (he left his glove next to the bow used to fire the arrow...although it doesn't fit him...at least not in a courtroom).

But the part about Santa not existing.....you fucking crazy man??? Of course he does, who do you think brings your Xmas pressies? :)

2640 A.D. 2640 A.D.

Respect is due......

You say this was longer before??

You obviously have far too much time on your hands to make Flash :)

Nice job

Partial Victory Partial Victory

Good stuff

I liked this. I assume you're not a professional animator or anything...in which case it's a good submission.

It's a shame pieces like this, with obvious effort put into them often get such low votes by people who compare them to submissions by 'professional' animators. Really there should be two sections of the portalso people can rate them accordingly.

Keep it up though, I look forward to seeing more.